Hi everyone! How are you?
I have been very busy this week and I guess the next weeks I will be busy too, so I will try to keep posting once or twice a day , I promise !
This time I thought it would be great to talk about haircare. Let’s be honest, we all love to hair healthy and shiny hair, not matter what. But sometimes you hair suffers certain conditions not just your personal conditions, also environmental ones. So, I think it is a good idea to share what has worked for me these last years . Since 2014 my hair has gotten so long (my mom calls me Pocahontas lol) and it’s not been easy I must say but totally worth it. Not just cause everybody likes it, I can do lots of hairstyles with it!
First I will write about “My 10 rules” for a healthy hair and finally I will talk about my must-haves as well. Let’s go!
☞ 10 RULES FOR A SEXY HAIR
- Eat healthily : veggies, veggies, veggies and protein. You can’t skip these two macros for getting all your V’s and minerals.
- Drink water!! 2Litres at least everyday
- Do not wash it everyday : huge step here. I used to wash it everyday until my dermatitis began in 2014. Since I don’t do it, my endings are way healthier and on the other side ,well, you save up a lot of money lol. Try to re-learn about this, I mean, one day shampoo, one day not, next day shampoo and conditioner, one day not, and so on. You will notice the difference in a short time.
- Avoid heat : I live in Spain , but Spain is not sunny the whole year (wish it was lol) so I use hairdryer when I take a shower but always with low heat and from May to September (which are the months when the weather’s like is very hot) I do not use it, just a towel.
- Do not smoke : sorry girl, but if you want to have a healthy and shiny hair you better stop smoking or it will ruin your endings….
- Chop off your hair : at least twice every year you need to cut your hair, just a bit! about 2-3cm is great for your health-hair!
- Dye or not dye your hair? : well, you could dye your hair but 3 times a year maximum. And if so, look for a free chemicals and vegan formula (Listed below)
- Organic products : chemical free shampoos and conditioners will do best for your hair than normal ones (L’oreal, Kerastase, Redken…)
- Keratin treatment every six month will help you maintain the scalp
- If you suffer from anaemia or any health condition, take a multivitamin every three months. You will see a huge difference.
Now, which are my favourite products ? This list contains the products I have used the last two years. Most of them are certified organic and in general vegan. I know some people do not care about these things but since I have dermatitis I must take into account I can’t use certain ingredients anymore. I am thinking in doing three differents reviews of each ones, one by one to give my honest opinion about each product.
❥ Hair masks
And well, this is all I hope it helps you to get a healthy and sexy hair! Oh by the way, if you want to buy on Iherb you can use my code( LJH902 ) as well !