So today is gonna be a short post but I think I have to talk about this – not wearing a bra is more healthy and definitely the best option for NBE. Therefor I give you my own reasons for not wearing bra everyday [cause okay I get it, sometimes we cannot go out without a bra on, right?] . Hope you like it!! =)
- It does NOTHING for our breasts : literally. Why? well, it seems our muscles around chest area must work in order to maintain de breasts ‘perky’ but if we wear a bra these muscles do not work properly or even more, year by year they start to be more weak and in the end , this is why people get saggy boobs when they are around their 40’s.
- It helps with circulation : seems logic, right? no band around your breasts make it easier to blood flow.
- Breasts get perkier if you don’t use the bra: I swear this is true, the last 13 months I haven’t wore a bra daily and less for sleeping (not even a top) , and they are more up than never.
- It helps with self-exploring your breasts’ anatomy : since massage is a part of my routine from the beginning and now not wearing bras everyday I feel like I know how they look everytime, so in case I find something weird I know it’s not good.
- Not wearing a bra during nightime helps to eliminate toxins through the lymphatic system : so what does it mean? basically not wearing it during sleep time helps with your general health! Isn’t it amazing?
- You can work out a bit your chest-muscles in order to strengthen them, so basically you get perkier boobs in a short period of time & in longer terms they get ‘bigger’ (upper side at least!)
- No more marks on your skin! : and this is a very top thing! I did not like having marks around my chest nay nay nay
- Bye bye patriarchy : especially since the XX’s , the system has told us how we should look every single day of our lives. It’s time to shut ’em down!
- You can wear all kind of clothes you want! I haven’t wore any kind of dress if I could not use a bra but this summer has been different and you know what? =) It’s been great!
- Last but not least, you save up money! : I used to have TONS of bra’s from Victoria’s Secret , Tezenis, Hunkemoller, Ann summers… at least 30! but nowadays I only have 5 and these five are just for special occasions 🙂