Hi everybody! How are you doing? How’s summer (or winter if you live far away from Europe hehe) ?
I haven’t posted since last month, I know, I have been very busy and on the other hand I wanted to think first what kind of posts should I write here as well.
Today I want to talk about my personal experience . As some of you know, due to meds I gained tons of weight between 2016 and 2017 , and unfortunately my cholesterol and triglycerides were very high because of it in Easter, so I didn’t have any other choice and I promised to myself to eat healthily, do exercise and take care of my body as well.
But on the other hand I had this big issue related to my breasts : the point was, okay now you are 34C (2015 : 32A ; 2016 : 32B-34B; 2017 : 34B-34C) you need to think if loosing weight is your first priority or your breasts are your number one. I kept thinking about this for 8 days until I realised BOTH were essential for me and I needed to find out how to be healthy but with a good cleavage at the same time. So, there I am I have lost 7kgs (16 pounds more or less) since April and I haven’t lost my breast size .
Here’s my story and how I made it.
- Eat healthily but keep good fats in your diet : nuts, avocados, cereals, etc are essential in a daily basis so I did not give up on them, I just cut the intake . I have been eating fats for lunch in %40 and dinner in %20. This way you make sure you are eating the essential percentage of fat . Anyways you need to readjust it month by month if you are on a diet.
- Bye bye sugar : my biggest mistake this last year is CHOCOLATE. I have eaten chocolate morning, midday, afternoon, evening and at nights. Crazy I know, but I could eat a oreo’s box just in a day .
- Bye bye unhealthy snacks : instead of eating chips and salty things in the afternoons as a snack, I changed my ‘menu’ and I ate fruit.
- Cardio 1 hour weekly : some kind of cardio that helps with lower body is better than upper body workout if you want to keep your boobies but you can alternate both , as you wish.
- Anaerobic 2hours weekly in total : #build up. You need to understand when someone looses weight muscle mass goes down too so if you do reps instead of heavy weights you keep the figure.
- Noogleberry : 45 minutes -1h everyday is best for maintenance , but you could do also 1-2h everyday. You just need to recall the essential tips for noogling 😉
So, I have been very strict with diet I must admit and I have readjusted my macros every month cause it also depends on your daily routine and how much calories do you need for a day. In case of exercise from April to June 2nd week I have been strict too but since 14th June I could not exercise due to an injury . I am getting back to the gym this Friday so wish me luck (it’s gonna hurt I guess)! . Finally, related to noogleberry, I keep the program from April to May but I did not noogle last month due to personal issues but I did massages every single day.
So, what I think it has helped me with loosing weight and my 34C size?
There are some tips I think they are essential to keep in mind and do them by heart : eat healhily , workout cardio (lower body) and noogling in my opinion are good decisions to make it happen BUT the key is to loose up to 1,5 kilos monthly and massage your breasts three times a day twenty minutes in total, the blood flow is KEY for breast growth.
It is true though I may have lost some volume but I can’t wear 34B cause it doesn’t fit me and 34C is fine for my chest , but volume goes up and down because of pumping so as soon as I get back to noogling I think I will be fine . Nowadays I am healthy , no bad cholesterol and other ‘mofo-s’ lol but I am thinking in going down until 55kgs for bulking again in winter.
Oh! Last but not least, would you like to be skinny and busty or would you like to be fit and busty?
Thanks for reading me!